PARIS





I've been to Paris before, in 2015 together with my best friend (it was a school trip tho). I have really amazing memories from those few days. My friend and I had no doubts where to start our trip. Our flight was at 6.30 on route Warsaw Modlin - Paris Beauvais. As soon as we took off I fell asleep. I woke up for few seconds when the plane was landing and then I fell asleep again - it was the next level of being tired lol :))) Worth mentioning is the fact that we decided for this trip two month before leaving and were planing to use Couchsurfing. We sent messages to many locals and waited until the last minute to book room at hostel. Fun fact: on the day of departure we still didn't know where we are going to stay. We reserved a room through airbnb (it wasn't bad, however I wouldn't stay there again). The owner had two cats and I am extremely allergic to animals's fur. It's a miracle I survived;) Plus her apartment was dirty af.

the view from our airbnb


We wanted to explore the city just by walking and going to places that draw our attention. We had been looking for inspirations of places to seen and eat on Instagram and Pinterest and then we were looking for them in the city. A spot on the photo below is a good example where Eiffel Tower is between two nice buildings. We spent some time walking around the Eiffel Tower just to find this place but it was totally worth it.



Cool option for travellers on budget are free walking tours. We have chosen a company called Sandemans. On their website choose a language you want for your guide to speak. You can choose mainly from the native language of  a country you are plus English. You have to make a reservation, but the tickets are free. However, at the end of the tour, you can tip them as much as you think the tour was worth it.  💵



Here are some photos from the walking tour with a guide. I have to admit that architecture in Paris is my favourite! Just look at this!



 famous glass pyramid in front of Louvre

While being in Paris we realised that there is semi final  of the Football Word Cup 2018 between France and Belgium. The whole city was in red-white-blue colours. We also invested into French flag.





The atmosphere cannot be described. JOY, HAPPINESS, DANCING, SINGING, RUNNING. Being completely honest I can say it was one of the most amazing evenings in my life. AND IT WASN'T EVEN A TEAM FROM MY OWN COUNTRY!!!!!












I remember that after the semi finals a huge crowd of people was walking along Sein River, everyone was singing and admiring the Eiffel Tower in the background.













Comments