HOW HAS IT STARTED?

Travelling was my dream for a really long time. Since I can remember I imagined myself as a full-time traveller, who wouldn't be bothered to live a life on a suitcase. Conscious travelling is my main goal. I want to get to know the culture, meet new people from all around the world and learn something new from everyone and everything. Something that is normal in my country can be completely unacceptable in yours. I want to experience this, understand the differences between us and see for myself what the world has to offer. Oh! and by the way, I'm Sandra. This year I had my 18th birthday and went for my first serious trip. I was hitchhiking though Spain and Portugal. It was my first step towards pursuing my goal of conscious travelling. Spending the whole week sunbathing at the hotel is not for me. However, I sometimes do travel this way. This year, I've been really grateful for all the travel opportunities I encountered: I spent one week on a Greek island - Kos, I was on a students exchange in London, I visited Berlin for 4 days, was backpacking for 3 weeks through Western Europe and then after spending 2 days at home I went to Rome to enjoy the Italian vibes. Summer has ended, school year has started but I already have plans for new trips, so stay tuned :)



Comments